As defined by the State of Louisiana Restore Louisiana Homeowners Program Action Plan Amendment 12 and Homeowners Manual.
Phase I: Households that have Declined and have approved but Undisbursed SBA Disaster Loans.
Louisiana OCD-DRU estimate:
- <80% AMI = 172 households with $5,744,232 declined SBA loans.
- 80%-120% AMI = 198 households with $6,413,567 declined SBA loans.
- >120% AMI = 798 households with $26,502,908 declined SBA loans.
Total Declined SBA loans 1,168 households for $38,660,707
Understand that these households are covered under the Public Law 115-123 updating Declined loans in HUD's June 20, 2019 Guidance.
HUD June 20, 2019 Guidance also addressed those that partially drew down SBA loans.
State OCD-DRU Estimates:
- <80% AMI = 2 households $59,864 total SBA Loans
- 80%-120% AMI = 2 households $48,239 total SBA loans
- >120% AMI = 7 households $112,770 total SBA loans
Total Partial Draw: 11 households for $220,873
Phase II: Disbursed SBA Loan Adjustments
(This is by income group)
LMI Phase II Adjustments LMI (Low to moderate income)
- Partial Draw Population (Reimbursement to SBA) 6 $321,790
- SBA 100% Draw Population (Award Increase) 544 $8,858,421
- SBA 100% Draw Population (Reimbursement to SBA) 1,132 $33,300,682
- Total $42,480,893
LMI Phase II Adjustments (80%-120% AMI)
- Partial Draw Population (Reimbursement to SBA) 3 $125,500
- SBA 100% Draw Population (Award Increase) 367 $5,916,248
- SBA 100% Draw Population (Reimbursement to SBA) 722 $21,348,052
- Total $27,389,800
UPDATES related to SBA Repayments using HUD Grants:
Restore Louisiana Sept. 10, 2019
I. Post-closing Phase I Applications total 242 households
Post-closing Applications by Requisition Status & SBA Amount
|SBA Adjustment Paid
|SBA Requisition Approved by OCD
|SBA Requisition Created
|No Payment Necessary - Post Solution 2 Only Update 3 - Pullback Requested for 2 SBA Payment (Partial Draw in Phase 1)
|SBA / FIA Adjustment to be Processed under New Guidance
Note: Four applications were added to the original 242 Phase I Requisition tracking population that were previously a part of the SBA third party data NOT FOUND per eGrants. The appropriate updates have been made in eGrants and adjustments have been paid for these four applicants.
Phase I Returns from Recapture
|Returns from Recapture
|Recapture Return - No Payment Necessary
|Recapture Return - SBA Requisition Approved by OCD
Financial Management Team Note: Three applications were added to the original 242 Phase I Requisition tracking population that were in Recapture status with $0 SBA Disbursement. Two will not require an adjustment payment because the file reverted back to the closed award (which did not include SBA). One will receive a partial payment due to other adjustments to the file and the requisition has been approved by OCD.
Status of Phase I SBA Adjustments Paid
|SBA Adjustment Checks Cleared
SBA Phase I & II Summary Update
Additional updates coming soon 12-10-2019.