Top Five DOB and DRRA Implementation Issues to Address in Forthcoming Guidance Dec. 2018 training for Guidance expected to be published in 2019.
Disaster Recovery Reform Act of 2018 (PL 115-254, Division D) ("DRRA")
Input Requested: Top Five DOB and DRRA Implementation Issues to Address in Forthcoming Guidance:
- How should grantees treat undrawn loan amounts?
- How should grantees treat SBA loan funds that are drawn down but not used, and could be returned to SBA?
- How should grantees document "that all Federal assistance is used toward a loss suffered as a result of the major disaster or emergency", which is a requirement of the provision that a loan is not a DOB?
- Must grantees complete a new DOB check for beneficiaries that previously took SBA loans before providing additional assistance?
- Can CDBG-DR be used to make a loan to cover an existing DOB?
Public Comments and Questions
FAQ Research based learning
"Providing resource supported answers."
SBA Login, Forgot your User ID or Password? SBA Account password expired? How to fix login issues with GLS SBA.
IV.E. Reassess Unmet Need When Necessary. June 20, 2019 HUD Guidance for Disaster Recovery CDBG-DR programs.
I was denied for EIDL SBA loan and was notified by an email. The reason stated was "Not eligible due to character reasons". I have 90 days to request for reconsideration, what should I submit and what is the effective way to dispute it?
Renter's or Homeowner's Declaration required by the CDC to prevent evictions before Dec. 31, 2020 or if extended the new date.
We would like to re-subdivide 3 lots into 2 lots. Currently we hold lots 3,4 and 5 in trait labeled 6...
- Tue. May. 11, 2021