Published Fri Sep 10 2021 viewed 48 times.
APA 12 Email Notice from Restore Louisiana an update referencing HUD Guidance and ruling on APA 12
Trade Contractors Wanted!
We are looking for Skilled Trade Contractors for remodeling, repair, reconstruction and new construction of residential homes. You must be willing to work at 20% overhead / commission. Contact us today!.
Start of Email 10-16-2019
On Friday, October 11, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development provided a partial approval to the state’s action plan amendment (APA 12) for Small Business Administration loans being counted as a Duplication of Benefits. You may access the Program statement regarding this matter at this link.
Details about what this means for you are listed below:
If your household income is at or below 120 percent AMI and you have already closed on your grant agreement:
- The Program will send out an Adjustment Acknowledgement Form in the coming weeks to highlight the changes in your grant award.
- You will need to sign and submit this form back to the Program. Once the signed form has been received by the Program, a check for the amount indicated as the SBA Disbursed Adjustment will be issued to SBA on your behalf as payment towards the SBA loan amount that you drew down.
If your household income is at or below 120 percent AMI and you have not yet closed on your grant agreement or you were previously in “zero award” status:
- The Program will send notice of your recalculated grant award in the coming weeks. Restore Louisiana will work with you to collect required documentation to finalize your updated grant award so that you can accept and close on your grant and payment can be issued to SBA on your behalf.
If your household income is above 120 percent AMI:
- The state continues to work with HUD to develop hardship exception criteria that meet HUD approval for RLHP applicants.
- Once the State receives approval from HUD for the hardship criteria and the steps to submit a hardship exception request, Restore Louisiana will contact you with detailed information about your status within the Program and the required next steps.
All SBA Disbursed Adjustments require income documentation in file for all applicants and household members 18 years of age and older. Restore Louisiana is working as quickly as possible to review and update homeowner income and AMI information. To submit income documentation to the Program, please email to RelaDocs@restore-la.org.
The Restore Louisiana Homeowner Assistance Program
End of Email 10-16-2019
You spend countless hours researching disaster recovery for the citizens of your state. You research your state leadership and it's workforce on all matters associated with disaster recovery. You make it your concern to help others by providing much needed information. You take all disaster recovery issues facing homeowners today and make them your Matters Under Review. If this sounds like you, visit Matters Under Review (MUR) for more information.
Published Thu Sep 9 2021 viewed 149 times.
Published Wed Sep 8 2021 viewed 329 times.
Why haven't you created a membership?
It costs nothing to create a membership with TruckAndTools.Com. With a membership you can browse research documents and get a weekly update sent directly to you. >> Click here to become a TruckAndTools.Com member today!
Published Wed Aug 11 2021
Published Sun May 2 2021
HUD CDBG-DR Grant Denied?
Did your state inform you that you qualify for federal assistance only to later deny you assistance based on state created policy or procedure? Is your home listed as being in one of the most impacted areas? Do you have proof your state accepted you into the federally funded HUD CDBG-DR grant program? Contact us about your experience.
We have hundreds of homeowners looking for experienced trade professionals. We only ask for proof you are who you say you are. It's time you publish your work, from start to finish and show details so we can all see your quality. Homeowners are sick and tired of day labor contractors. Follow this link to create your account.
Results of a Perfect Project. From one generation to the next, we know if your project is designed perfectly you will have perfect results no matter if it's 1928, 1995 or 2021.
- Fri. Sep. 10, 2021
- Thu. Sep. 9, 2021