Start of Email 10-16-2019
On Friday, October 11, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development provided a partial approval to the state's action plan amendment (APA 12) for Small Business Administration loans being counted as a Duplication of Benefits. You may access the Program statement regarding this matter at this link.
Details about what this means for you are listed below:
If your household income is at or below 120 percent AMI and you have already closed on your grant agreement:
- The Program will send out an Adjustment Acknowledgement Form in the coming weeks to highlight the changes in your grant award.
- You will need to sign and submit this form back to the Program. Once the signed form has been received by the Program, a check for the amount indicated as the SBA Disbursed Adjustment will be issued to SBA on your behalf as payment towards the SBA loan amount that you drew down.
If your household income is at or below 120 percent AMI and you have not yet closed on your grant agreement or you were previously in “zero award” status:
- The Program will send notice of your recalculated grant award in the coming weeks. Restore Louisiana will work with you to collect required documentation to finalize your updated grant award so that you can accept and close on your grant and payment can be issued to SBA on your behalf.
If your household income is above 120 percent AMI:
- The state continues to work with HUD to develop hardship exception criteria that meet HUD approval for RLHP applicants.
- Once the State receives approval from HUD for the hardship criteria and the steps to submit a hardship exception request, Restore Louisiana will contact you with detailed information about your status within the Program and the required next steps.
All SBA Disbursed Adjustments require income documentation in file for all applicants and household members 18 years of age and older. Restore Louisiana is working as quickly as possible to review and update homeowner income and AMI information. To submit income documentation to the Program, please email to RelaDocs@restore-la.org.
The Restore Louisiana Homeowner Assistance Program
End of Email 10-16-2019
FAQ Research based learning
"Providing resource supported answers."
Should the applicant cancel / decline the loan or should you allow the agency (SBA) to cancel your loan?
Disaster Recovery, the Process and Procedures are always the same. Only the type, size and name of the disaster changes. USA COVID-19 2020 impacts over 328.2 million people. We are managed by the same agencies that managed Louisiana floods. Timeliens
Military Heavy Equipment Operators
LA, FL, TX, PR, NC are receiving billions in US taxpayer dollars to mitigate against future flood disasters. We are looking to help your county or parish find the best clearing and dredging people. Contact us about your experience.
- Thu. Apr. 8, 2021
- Sun. Mar. 28, 2021
- Sun. Mar. 28, 2021