Questions and comments about homeowner program solutions RLHP Action Plan Amendment No. 1 Public Meeting Comments
VERBAL COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC MEETINGS ARE COPIED BELOW. THESE COMMENTS WERE ADDRESSED BY OCD-DRU STAFF DURING THE PUBLIC MEETINGS.
TO: Lauren Nichols, State of Louisiana OCD-DRU
FROM: Seth Magden, GCR Inc.
SUBJECT: Action Plan Amendment No. 1 Public Meeting Comments
DATE: February 16, 2017
OCD-DRU staff attended the four public meetings for Action Plan Amendment No. 1. in Lafayette Parish (Youngsville), East Baton Rouge Parish, Lincoln Parish (Ruston), and Washington Parish (Franklinton), and has complied the below summary of the public comments captured at the meetings.
3. Questions and comments about homeowner program solutions:
- For solution No.1, where the state runs the contractor – who ensures that quality work is done well?
- Are economy grade materials compliant with parish building codes?
- I want to use my contractor and want it fixed just the way I had it before the flood? Is this an option?
- Will there be funding for folks to raise their homes?
Public Comments and Questions
FAQ Research based learning
"Providing resource supported answers."
Restore Louisiana Town Hall Meeting Monday 8-5-2019 Public Questions Jones Creek Regional Branch Library 6222 Jones Creek Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70817
Questions and comments about reimbursement program RLHP Action Plan Amendment No. 1 Public Meeting Comments
We need a land surveyor that can do Elevation Certification for our FEMA B.F.E that is registered and...
- Tue. May. 11, 2021