Questions and comments about reimbursement program RLHP Action Plan Amendment No. 1 Public Meeting Comments
VERBAL COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC MEETINGS ARE COPIED BELOW. THESE COMMENTS WERE ADDRESSED BY OCD-DRU STAFF DURING THE PUBLIC MEETINGS.
TO: Lauren Nichols, State of Louisiana OCD-DRU
FROM: Seth Magden, GCR Inc.
SUBJECT: Action Plan Amendment No. 1 Public Meeting Comments
DATE: February 16, 2017
OCD-DRU staff attended the four public meetings for Action Plan Amendment No. 1. in Lafayette Parish (Youngsville), East Baton Rouge Parish, Lincoln Parish (Ruston), and Washington Parish (Franklinton), and has complied the below summary of the public comments captured at the meetings.
2. Questions and comments about reimbursement program:
- Can we get reimbursed for things that we are already getting reimbursed for that we already paid local match for?
- As a homeowner who has partially finished and needs to be reimbursed, how do I do that?
- Will you need receipts to be reimbursed?
- Can we get reimbursed for money we pulled out of our 401k?
- Are going to send someone out to look at the SOW to establish reimbursement value?
- I got an SBA loan, I live in Youngsville, lost everything, depleted my savings. After what they gave, I still need another 20k to get to livable – I ran out of funds but am back in the house; I still have to pay the note -the mortgage companies put it on the back end and then when you go to restart they want a full payment to catch up; Will reimbursement address some of these things?
- What / who will verify what work is left to do – i.e. verify the scope of work remaining?
FAQ Research based learning
"Providing resource supported answers."
Restore Louisiana Town Hall Meeting Monday 8-5-2019 Public Questions Jones Creek Regional Branch Library 6222 Jones Creek Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70817
Questions and comments about homeowner program solutions RLHP Action Plan Amendment No. 1 Public Meeting Comments
We have hundreds of homeowners looking for experienced trade professionals. We only ask for proof you are who you say you are. It's time you publish your work, from start to finish and show details so we can all see your quality. Homeowners are sick and tired of day labor contractors. Follow this link to create your account.
- Sat. Apr. 24, 2021