129. FEMA Resource every disaster victim should have bookmarked before the disaster hits your home and business.
You will find a time you need to question those who claim to know their processes. You will need to be able to research those inspecting and offering you information to make sure you are given the best most accurate information. It is your duty to verify everything that is said to you verbally, cross reference everything that is in writing and be sure you know you have the right to ask questions until you have a full understanding of your FEMA sponsored recovery.
Your family, your home, your property is and should be the most important thing in your life during a disaster and during the disaster recovery period. It may take you months or years to recover, you are the only one that will protect your rights to federal assistance. Don't sit back thinking someone is going to do it all for you. Get active and become pro-active with your Federal Disaster Assistance. It's not a handout, you have paid into the system since the first day you paid federal taxes.
- FEMA issued Bulletins to the NFIP Clearinghouse Community
- More information for Claims & Adjuster Community
- More information for the community regarding Policy
- Links to various Flood Insurance Manuals
- NFIP Training
- Links to NFIP Training Courses for Agents and Adjusters.
- BureauNet Reporting
- The place to go for reporting and community related documentation.