Renter's or Homeowner's Declaration required by the CDC to prevent evictions before Dec. 31, 2020 or if extended the new date.
- Question 261
Title 24: Housing and Urban Development
PART 570—COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANTS
§ 570.1 Purpose and primary objective.
(a) This part describes policies and procedures applicable to the following programs authorized under title I of the
Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended:
(1) Entitlement grants program (subpart D);
(2) Nonentitlement Funds: HUD-administered Small Cities and Insular Area programs (subpart F);
(3) State program: State-administered CDBG nonentitlement funds (subpart I);
(4) Special Purpose Grants (subpart E);
(5) Urban Development Action Grant program (subpart G); and
(6) Loan Guarantees (subpart M).
"Providing resource supported answers."
* Your IP address 220.127.116.11 will be saved with your question and used only to prevent spam.
** Please be sure to include your email address and your name if you would like your question answered.
You spend countless hours researching disaster recovery for the citizens of your state. You research your state leadership and it's workforce on all matters associated with disaster recovery. You make it your concern to help others by providing much needed information. You take all disaster recovery issues facing homeowners today and make them your Matters Under Review. If this sounds like you, visit Matters Under Review (MUR) for more information.
We would like to re-subdivide 3 lots into 2 lots. Currently we hold lots 3,4 and 5 in trait labeled 6...