Title 24: Housing and Urban Development
PART 570—COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANTS
§ 570.1 Purpose and primary objective.
(a) This part describes policies and procedures applicable to the following programs authorized under title I of the
Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended:
(1) Entitlement grants program (subpart D);
(2) Nonentitlement Funds: HUD-administered Small Cities and Insular Area programs (subpart F);
(3) State program: State-administered CDBG nonentitlement funds (subpart I);
(4) Special Purpose Grants (subpart E);
(5) Urban Development Action Grant program (subpart G); and
(6) Loan Guarantees (subpart M).
Public Comments and Questions
FAQ Research based learning
"Providing resource supported answers."
SBA Login, Forgot your User ID or Password? SBA Account password expired? How to fix login issues with GLS SBA.
IV.E. Reassess Unmet Need When Necessary. June 20, 2019 HUD Guidance for Disaster Recovery CDBG-DR programs.
I was denied for EIDL SBA loan and was notified by an email. The reason stated was "Not eligible due to character reasons". I have 90 days to request for reconsideration, what should I submit and what is the effective way to dispute it?
Renter's or Homeowner's Declaration required by the CDC to prevent evictions before Dec. 31, 2020 or if extended the new date.
We are hiring a framing crew with verified professional carpenters and skilled labor helpers. This is...
- Tue. May. 11, 2021