Reforming Disaster Recovery Act of 2019
Bill Summary: The Reforming Disaster Recovery Act of 2019 would permanently authorize the CDBG-DR program as well as address concerns that have been raised about the administration of the program.27 Among other requirements, the discussion draft would mandate that:
- (1) HUD disburse one-third of CDBG-DR funds within 60 days and the other two-thirds within 180 days of a Congressional appropriation;
- (2) HUD, FEMA, and the Small Business Administration (SBA) work together to better improve data sharing and to reduce duplication of benefits between agencies; and
- (3) any CDBG-DR-funded new construction, repair, or rehabilitation utilize minimum federal standards for flood risk mitigation and storm water protection.
Additionally, the discussion draft would allow cities and counties with well-developed disaster relief resources to become pre-certified to receive funding more quickly.
- United States House of Representatives Committee on Financial Services.
- Subject: March 26, 2019, Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations hearing entitled "The Administration of Disaster Recovery Funds in the Wake of Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria"
FAQ Research based learning
"Providing resource supported answers."
SBA Login, Forgot your User ID or Password? SBA Account password expired? How to fix login issues with GLS SBA.
IV.E. Reassess Unmet Need When Necessary. June 20, 2019 HUD Guidance for Disaster Recovery CDBG-DR programs.
I was denied for EIDL SBA loan and was notified by an email. The reason stated was "Not eligible due to character reasons". I have 90 days to request for reconsideration, what should I submit and what is the effective way to dispute it?
Renter's or Homeowner's Declaration required by the CDC to prevent evictions before Dec. 31, 2020 or if extended the new date.
Craftsman Cottage style home with full width front and rear porches. Home designed with center courtyard with...
Do you all know Cunningham's Law?
"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."
Don't allow misleading or misinformation to cost you. Nearly all of the wrong answers come from not knowing where and how to search for the correct answers.
- Sat. Apr. 24, 2021