From: jonathan [mailto:jonathan @gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 12:14 PM
To: Derrick Speyrer <Derrick.Speyrer@restore-la.org>
Cc: Cameron Gober <Cameron.Gober@restore-la.org>
Subject: Re: CAROLYN AVENUE - BUC - FEMA FORM
Okay. All liens have been taken care of and contract for mortgages is being worked on as I type this. Builder, Lumber & Framers are chomping at the bit to begin. I still plan on starting as soon as the mortgage documents are signed, even if closing hasn't been set. I feel that's a little risky, but that's what I'm planning on doing. Should I be concerned about this wait for the elevation numbers? This has been a question going back to our first meeting. Do you think they are close to an answer or is this possibly a delay that will require legislation and an inestimable amount of time?