Lumber Yards and Lumber Suppliers
This is a fun one for me. I could spend hours selecting lumber for a project. Now I want the lumber in bulk so no time to check for bow one by one at the lumber yard. But I will be checking on site and I do toss anything over 1/4 or if I can't plan it down within 1/8" it's junk.
Who's your Lumber Supplier?
- 84 Lumber https://www.84lumber.com/
- Stine Home https://www.stinehome.com/
- Holmes Building https://buildwithholmes.com/
- Wolfe Lumber (Ponchatoula no website)
- Picou Building Supply https://picoulumber.com/
- Zachary Lumber http://zacharylbr.com/
- Crapanzano Brothers http://www.crapanzanobrothers.com/
- Purpera and Sons Lumber http://www.purperalumber.com/
- Roofing Products & Building Supply https://www.rfgproducts.com/
Who do you like using and who do you think has the best prices for the best quality?