Mask Up Louisiana and shop our local Mask Required shops before all others!
We are sharing with you our experiences with the federal disaster assistance agencies. We'll guide you the best we can. We'll attempt to update our guidance promptly when homeowners report changes to federal and state programs.
As new policy is created and old policy is updated or eliminated we'll bring changes to programs to your attention.
We have several grassroots programs which can help you if you interact with them. Don't think for a moment recovery will come knocking on your door. You have to go out and make it happen.
We'll help you build your advocacy group as well as help you with becoming a positive change activist.
Some groups you might be interested in.
- Restore LA Program Info Exchange Focus: HUD CDBG-DR Grants, State Grantees, SBA DOB related to HUD Grants. Focus on HUD Recovery Grants and local state policies.
(Private Facebook.Com Group in Louisiana all are welcome.)
- Stop FEMA Now Focus: FEMA Recovery efforts, SBA Disaster Loans, Long term recovery focus on Super storm Sandy Victims. (Public Facebook.Com Group based out of New Jersey.)
- SBA Disaster Recovery Loans Learn who should not apply. Learn what the SBA will do to approve you. Learn about low income homeowners without credit being offered loans by using their homes as collateral. Learn the truth about the SBA lending practices and how some homeowners would never be able to repay the loan.
(National group focused on SBA Disaster Loans and what the true costs are.)
- Homeowner - Contractor Focus: Helping Homeowners self contract and manage their own hiring and firing of workers to get the job of recovery completed. We share our experiences and share our processes.
(Public Facebook.Com Group for homeowners managing their construction projects)
- Disaster Recovery Reform Act (DRRA) Focus: Disaster Feedback in relationship to Congressional Representatives actions for better recovery processes. This is a mix of federal policy with homeowners feedback related to federal disaster recovery policy.
Proposed / Needed Groups:
- State of XX HUD CDGB-DR Grantee: We need individuals that have time to administrate and moderate local groups focused on your state agencies that distribute HUD CDBG-DR grants. We will assist you with your setup and help you keep up with HUD policy as well as forecast what move your state will make within the program. We'll teach you how to be your states "Watchdog" to reduce government waste and to help guard against fraud against the American Taxpayers.
(Groups by state for HUD CDBG-DR Grant award assistance. Groups need to form before FEMA - SBA applicants are started.
Independent Contractors who filed or will be filing for PUA you may have been short changed by your state.Murray Wennerlund
Youre told to apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance on April 11, 2020, but on March 27, 2020, the President signed Public Law Pub. L. 116-136, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security CARES Act of 2020 to make it available to you.
Many of you can not take additional disaster debt burden and are in need of the CARES Act. Section 1110 Emergency Grant Advance to help. This grant designed to send small businesses 1,000 per employee is needed within the 3 days that the CARES Act stated
SBA Loan LOAN AUTHORIZATION AND AGREEMENT LAA Promissory Note agreement for Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Take any 9th grade American Politics educated kid, give them access to C-Span with a list of agenda items you need covered and a bullet list of government websites and ask that kid to do their best Google Hack and Research. Then pay them for their time.
Disaster Recovery 2020 Pandemic tips: Dear Math Challenged Independent Contractors / Disaster Victims.Murray Wennerlund
When you just dont know what to do its time to use math and start with what doesnt require you to repay a debt. How to survive a disaster is more about how to avoid additional disaster debt.
We were unable to successfully verify and validate all of your information in order to process your advance. We would like to invite you to update your advance request with corrected information.
The BI Guaranteed Loan program, as funded by the CARES ACT. The BI CARES Act Program will focus assistance to rural businesses, including agribusinesses and agricultural producers, with financial needs unmet by other Federal Government programs.
OCD-DRU of Louisiana discussed with HUD hardship requirements. HUD presented the formula to LA OCD-DRU in 2019 and the state did nothing except publish an estimated number of households that they will assist. 200 of the 4,227 will see some assistance.
Coronavirus DUA PUA Unemployment Insurance Information Provided by the U.S. Senate Committee on FinanceContributor
Coronavirus COVID-19 Disaster and Pandemic Unemployment Insurance Information Provided by the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance
When I was asked by another homeowner what our foundation dirt people did it wasnt just an easy answer. It involved research, testing, study and finding the person that could understand it all the first time.
Index Sub Menu
NOTE: If your state has not been setup, please view Louisiana for disaster recovery information.
- AMERICAN SAMOA
- NEW HAMPSHIRE
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW MEXICO
- NEW YORK
- NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS
- NORTH CAROLINA
- NORTH DAKOTA
- PUERTO RICO
- SOUTH CAROLINA
- SOUTH DAKOTA
- VIRGIN ISLANDS
- WEST VIRGINIA
- Mon. Jul. 6, 2020