SBA Disaster Recovery Loans Group is teaming up with financial, tax, and loan processors.
Published March 18 2021 updated April 26 2021 1 min. 10 seconds read
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced hundreds of small business owners to search the internet for DIY assistance with SBA and US Treasury programs. From the CARES Act we will merge into the American Rescue Plan of 2021 with proper business planning.
You spend countless hours researching disaster recovery for the citizens of your state. You research your state leadership and it's workforce on all matters associated with disaster recovery. You make it your concern to help others by providing much needed information. You take all disaster recovery issues facing homeowners today and make them your Matters Under Review. If this sounds like you, visit Matters Under Review (MUR) for more information.
Small business owners really have the best entrepreneurial skills around. Many times when a business owner is stuck on some issue it may only take a single published article online to clear the confusion or misunderstanding. Our pandemic has created issues that are common to us all. As entrepreneurs working collectively sharing accredited information from official channels we strive to bring you the best information available for your business recovery.
Does this sound like you?
- You read and understand every section of HR1319 - American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that offers assistance to small business owners and are able to identify the path to disaster recovery with the least amount of additional disaster debt burden placed on the small business owner.
- You understand loan risks and have read the SBA SOP of 2018 to include SBA OIG audits on defaulted loans and the SBA loan officers common mistakes in processing loan approvals.
- Additional / Optional knowledge of:
- HUD CDBG, CDBG-DR, CDBG-CV
- You may have completed the most recent HUD Exchange training related to the CDBG-CV and CDBG-DR programs and even enjoyed the lessons.
Use the form below to contact me.
Why haven't you created a membership?
It costs nothing to create a membership with TruckAndTools.Com. With a membership you can browse research documents and get a weekly update sent directly to you. >> Click here to become a TruckAndTools.Com member today!