Small business owners really have the best entrepreneurial skills around. Many times when a business owner is stuck on some issue it may only take a single published article online to clear the confusion or misunderstanding. Our pandemic has created issues that are common to us all. As entrepreneurs working collectively sharing accredited information from official channels we strive to bring you the best information available for your business recovery.
Does this sound like you?
- You read and understand every section of HR1319 - American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that offers assistance to small business owners and are able to identify the path to disaster recovery with the least amount of additional disaster debt burden placed on the small business owner.
- You understand loan risks and have read the SBA SOP of 2018 to include SBA OIG audits on defaulted loans and the SBA loan officers common mistakes in processing loan approvals.
- Additional / Optional knowledge of:
- HUD CDBG, CDBG-DR, CDBG-CV
- You may have completed the most recent HUD Exchange training related to the CDBG-CV and CDBG-DR programs and even enjoyed the lessons.
Use the form below to contact me.