Reconsideration of Declined EIDL add Personal Financial Statement Disaster Programs SBA Form 413D (03-18) to your document list.
Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413)
If you use the SBA Form 413 which is typically part of the application process for EIDL you may increase your chances of approval if you have been declined the EIDL.
SBA uses the information required by SBA form 413D as one of a number of data sources in analyzing the repayment ability and creditworthiness of an application for an SBA disaster loan.
Complete this form for:
(I) each proprietor
(2) general partner
(3) managing member of a limited liability company (LLC)
(4) each owner of 20% or more of the equity of the Applicant (including the assets of the owner's spouse and any minor children) and
(5) any person providing a guaranty on the loan.
Return completed form to: Disaster Processing and Disbursement Center at 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155-2243 or FAX to 1-202-481-1505.
- 4506-T IRS Tax Transcripts Authorization
- Schedule of Liabilities Form
- Personal Financial Statement Disaster Programs SBA Form 413D (03-18).