Monitoring Disaster Recovery Programs
Long term disaster recovery is the responsibility of state leadership and state managed programs to assist the citizens recover from disasters.
- Citizen Disaster Recovery Programs
- Business Disaster Recovery Programs
- Municipality Disaster Recovery Programs
- State Disaster Recovery Programs
Each program requires a budget to best server the people of the state.
Indiana Covid-19 (EM-3456)
Incident Period: January 20, 2020 and continuing.
Emergency Declaration declared on March 13, 2020
Public Assistance - Dollars Approved $0.00
- Indiana Covid-19 (EM-3456)
- Indiana Covid-19 Pandemic (DR-4515)
Incident period: January 20, 2020 and continuingMajor Disaster Declaration declared on April 03, 2020