Monitoring Disaster Recovery Programs
Long term disaster recovery is the responsibility of state leadership and state managed programs to assist the citizens recover from disasters.
- Citizen Disaster Recovery Programs
- Business Disaster Recovery Programs
- Municipality Disaster Recovery Programs
- State Disaster Recovery Programs
Each program requires a budget to best server the people of the state.
Arkansas Covid-19 (EM-3461)
Incident Period: January 20, 2020 and continuing.
Emergency Declaration declared on March 13, 2020
- Arkansas Office of the Governor
- Arkansas Department of Emergency Management
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance / Pandemic (DUA / PUA)
- Sign up for notification when you can file for DUA / PUA.