Monitoring Disaster Recovery Programs
Long term disaster recovery is the responsibility of state leadership and state managed programs to assist the citizens recover from disasters.
- Citizen Disaster Recovery Programs
- Business Disaster Recovery Programs
- Municipality Disaster Recovery Programs
- State Disaster Recovery Programs
Each program requires a budget to best server the people of the state.
Arizona Covid-19 (EM-3442)
Incident Period: January 20, 2020 and continuing.
Emergency Declaration declared on March 13, 2020
- Arizona Office of the Governor
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management
- Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES) Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)