Published Tue Aug 3 2021 viewed 21 times.
123.303 How can my business spend my economic injury disaster loan?
Buy Murray Wennerlund at TruckAndTools.Com a coffee to fuel research efforts!
§123.303 How can my business spend my economic injury disaster loan?
13 C.F.R. § 123.303
Found your Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) I know you were looking for, I have a few notes at the bottom of this post for clarification.
"(a) You can only use the loan proceeds for working capital necessary to carry your concern until resumption of normal operations and for expenditures necessary to alleviate the specific economic injury, but not to exceed that which the business could have provided had the injury not occurred.
(b) Loan proceeds MAY NOT BE USED TO:
(1) Refinance indebtedness which you incurred prior to the disaster event;
(2) Make payments on loans owned by another federal agency (including SBA) or a Small Business Investment Company licensed under the Small Business Investment Act;
(3) Pay, directly or indirectly, any obligations resulting from a federal, state or local tax penalty as a result of negligence or fraud, or any non-tax criminal fine, civil fine, or penalty for non-compliance with a law, regulation, or order of a federal, state, regional, or local agency or similar matter;
(4) Repair physical damage; or
(5) Pay dividends or other disbursements to owners, partners, officers or stockholders, except for reasonable remuneration directly related to their performance of services for the business."
NOTES: This should finalize the question many have repeated trying to get someone to agree with their view and interpretation of what you can spend your EIDL money on. There is a reference to what the IRS allows but it does not override this section in the federal regulations.
Share, Support, Contribute.
Published Sun Jun 27 2021 viewed 193 times.
Published Mon May 17 2021 viewed 254 times.
Published Sun May 2 2021
Published Thu Apr 23 2020
Published Sun Apr 25 2021
Results of a Perfect Project. From one generation to the next, we know if your project is designed perfectly you will have perfect results no matter if it's 1928, 1995 or 2021.
- Tue. Aug. 3, 2021
- Sun. Jun. 27, 2021