SBA Disaster Recovery Loans Group is teaming up with financial, tax, and loan processors.
Published March 18 2021 updated April 26 2021 1 min. 10 seconds read
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced hundreds of small business owners to search the internet for DIY assistance with SBA and US Treasury programs. From the CARES Act we will merge into the American Rescue Plan of 2021 with proper business planning.
HUD CDBG-DR Grant Denied?
Did your state inform you that you qualify for federal assistance only to later deny you assistance based on state created policy or procedure? Is your home listed as being in one of the most impacted areas? Do you have proof your state accepted you into the federally funded HUD CDBG-DR grant program? Contact us about your experience.
Small business owners really have the best entrepreneurial skills around. Many times when a business owner is stuck on some issue it may only take a single published article online to clear the confusion or misunderstanding. Our pandemic has created issues that are common to us all. As entrepreneurs working collectively sharing accredited information from official channels we strive to bring you the best information available for your business recovery.
Does this sound like you?
- You read and understand every section of HR1319 - American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 that offers assistance to small business owners and are able to identify the path to disaster recovery with the least amount of additional disaster debt burden placed on the small business owner.
- You understand loan risks and have read the SBA SOP of 2018 to include SBA OIG audits on defaulted loans and the SBA loan officers common mistakes in processing loan approvals.
- Additional / Optional knowledge of:
- HUD CDBG, CDBG-DR, CDBG-CV
- You may have completed the most recent HUD Exchange training related to the CDBG-CV and CDBG-DR programs and even enjoyed the lessons.
Use the form below to contact me.
We have hundreds of homeowners looking for experienced trade professionals. We only ask for proof you are who you say you are. It's time you publish your work, from start to finish and show details so we can all see your quality. Homeowners are sick and tired of day labor contractors. Follow this link to create your account.