Monitoring Disaster Recovery Programs
Long term disaster recovery is the responsibility of state leadership and state managed programs to assist the citizens recover from disasters.
- Citizen Disaster Recovery Programs
- Business Disaster Recovery Programs
- Municipality Disaster Recovery Programs
- State Disaster Recovery Programs
Each program requires a budget to best server the people of the state.
Wyoming Covid-19 (EM-3479)
Incident Period: January 20, 2020 and continuing.
Emergency Declaration declared on March 13, 2020
- Wyoming Office of the Governor
- Office of Homeland Security
- Navajo Nation Government
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
- Eastern Band of the Cherokee Nation Government
- Karuk Tribe Official Tribal Website