U.S. Small Business Administration Louisiana Resources to Help Businesses Recover from hurricane Laura
Published September 10 2020 updated September 10 2020 1 minute 55 seconds reading time.
Louisiana Small Business Development Centers SBDCs SBDCs are providing the following services to help small businesses impacted by the disaster no charge for any services:
SBDCs are providing the following services to help small businesses impacted by the disaster (no charge for any services):
- Counseling for financial, accounting, marketing and other post-disaster challenges
- Management and technical assistance
- Business planning to help business owners re-establish their operations and plan for their future
- Help in reconstructing damaged or destroyed business records
- Assistance with updating or rewriting business plans
- Assistance with accessing government contracts and procurement related to the disaster
Contact an SBDC below or visit America&rsquos nationwide network of SBDCs website at https://americassbdc.org/.
LSBDC at Nicholls State University Bayou Region Satellite