U.S. Small Business Administration Louisiana Resources to Help Businesses Recover from hurricane Laura
Published September 10 2020 updated September 10 2020 1 min. 55 seconds read
Louisiana Small Business Development Centers SBDCs SBDCs are providing the following services to help small businesses impacted by the disaster no charge for any services:
We have hundreds of homeowners looking for experienced trade professionals. We only ask for proof you are who you say you are. It's time you publish your work, from start to finish and show details so we can all see your quality. Homeowners are sick and tired of day labor contractors. Follow this link to create your account.
SBDCs are providing the following services to help small businesses impacted by the disaster (no charge for any services):
- Counseling for financial, accounting, marketing and other post-disaster challenges
- Management and technical assistance
- Business planning to help business owners re-establish their operations and plan for their future
- Help in reconstructing damaged or destroyed business records
- Assistance with updating or rewriting business plans
- Assistance with accessing government contracts and procurement related to the disaster
Contact an SBDC below or visit America&rsquos nationwide network of SBDCs website at https://americassbdc.org/.
LSBDC at Nicholls State University Bayou Region Satellite
Trade Contractors Wanted!
We are looking for Skilled Trade Contractors for remodeling, repair, reconstruction and new construction of residential homes. You must be willing to work at 20% overhead / commission. Contact us today!.