Monitoring Disaster Recovery Programs
Long term disaster recovery is the responsibility of state leadership and state managed programs to assist the citizens recover from disasters.
- Citizen Disaster Recovery Programs
- Business Disaster Recovery Programs
- Municipality Disaster Recovery Programs
- State Disaster Recovery Programs
Each program requires a budget to best server the people of the state.
Illinois Covid-19 (EM-3435)
Individual Assistance - Dollars Approved
If and when individual assistance money is approved for this disaster, it will be displayed here. Information is updated every 24 hours.
Public Assistance - Dollars Approved
Total Public Assistance Grants (PA) - Dollars Obligated:
Illinois Covid-19 Pandemic (DR-4489)
Incident Period: January 20, 2020 and continuing.
Emergency Declaration declared on March 13, 2020
- Illinois Office of the Governor
- Illinois Emergency Management
- Illinois Department of Employment Security