- March 31, 2018
Florida Declared Disasters
- Hurricane Michael
Declared on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 - 20:00
- Hurricane Michael
We are your virtual "Boots on the Ground" 24/7 homeowner support group that has the experience to help with your disaster recovery.
We are here to offer our experience with Federal Disaster Recovery programs and to help you understand the actual "Disaster Assistance" you qualify for and what the disaster "Delivery Sequence" is all about.
- Florida CDGB-DR Grantee: (Facebook.Com Group) We need individuals that have time to administrate and moderate local groups focused on your state agencies that distribute HUD CDBG-DR grants. We will assist you with your setup and help you keep up with HUD policy as well as forecast what move your state will make within the program. We'll teach you how to be your states "Watchdog" to reduce government waste and to help guard against fraud against the American Taxpayers.
(Groups by state for HUD CDBG-DR Grant award assistance. Groups need to form before FEMA - SBA applicants are started.
Some other established groups you might be interested in joining to help find answers common among all disaster victims.
- SBA Disaster Recovery Loans (Facebook.Com Group) Focus: Who should not apply for SBA Disaster Loans.
(National group focused on SBA Disaster Loans and what the true costs are.)
- Homeowner - Contractor (Facebook.Com Group) Focus: Helping Homeowners self contract and manage their own hiring and firing of workers to get the job of recovery completed. We share our experiences and share our processes.
(Public Facebook.Com Group for homeowners managing their construction projects)
- Disaster Recovery Reform Act (DRRA) Focus: Disaster Feedback in relationship to Congressional Representatives actions for better recovery processes. This is a mix of federal policy with homeowners feedback related to federal disaster recovery policy.
- Restore LA Program Info Exchange (Facebook.Com Group) Focus: HUD CDBG-DR Grants, State Grantees.
- Stop FEMA Now (Facebook.Com Group) Focus: FEMA Recovery efforts, SBA Disaster Loans, Long term recovery Super storm Sandy Victims share it all.
- What Disaster Relief Services are available to you.
- Understanding how your income level can secure you HUD CDBG-DR Grants 12 months from Sept. 14, 2018 that will save you 10's of thousands of dollars.
- What FEMA offers in Grants IA, IHP, and temporary housing.
- The Truth about the SBA Disaster Loan Program. Learn from those that have added serious debt burden to their household by believing in a promise of more grants and the promise that SBA loans would be paid by HUD CDBG-DR Grant money later.
- We will share with you the real time it takes to recover without risk and the time if you are willing to risk excessive indebtedness that could place your security clearances in jeopardy as well as your military careers.
Individual & Households Programs have started. (2 Parts) Learn what FEMA does not tell you that HUD CDBG-DR Grantees (state OCD) will. If you do not follow the HUD policy for FEMA grants you could be penalized duplication of benefits that have to be repaid next year.
What to expect when you register with FEMA after your disaster from a homeowners point of view. Even if you are awarded ZERO from FEMA it's more important in your long term recovery process to have your FVL (FEMA Verified Loss) accurate and to appeal it if you find it's below what it will cost you to repair your home.
SBA Disaster Loan Program explained by disaster victims. Orignally writen for US Marines in North Carolina this now applies to all disaster victims. Details on who should NOT apply and what other resources work better than SBA Diaster Loans even if higher interest rates are added.
Do I have to apply for a SBA loan in order to be eligible for other Federal assistance? Quick answer is No, you do not have to apply to the SBA to recieve other federal assitance. But don't think FEMA or the SBA will tell you what other options you have. FEMA and the SBA were setup by Congress to reduce disaster debt on the federal government by passing the debt of recovery to homeowners.