Monitoring Disaster Recovery Programs
Long term disaster recovery is the responsibility of state leadership and state managed programs to assist the citizens recover from disasters.
- Citizen Disaster Recovery Programs
- Business Disaster Recovery Programs
- Municipality Disaster Recovery Programs
- State Disaster Recovery Programs
Each program requires a budget to best server the people of the state.
Florida Covid-19 (EM-3468)
Incident Period: January 20, 2020 and continuing.
Emergency Declaration declared on March 13, 2020
- Florida Covid-19 Pandemic (DR-4486)
- Seminole Tribe of Florida Covid-19 (EM-3468)
- Florida Covid-19 (EM-3432)