- Sept. 15, 2018
DR-4392 Iowa Severe Storm Tornadoes July 19, 2018 Major Disaster Declaration declared on September 14, 2018
Once FEMA has declared a disaster in your county, parish, city or state they will rush you into the applications process very quickly and limit your time to their standard 30 days after the disaster is declared.
It is at this point we want you to STOP, WAIT, LEARN what you are truly getting yourself into before you step foot into a FEMA disaster center.
I will share with you from sources, references, disaster victims up to date information that covers policy that effects you. What I will not be doing is holding your hand and offering one on one services. That is what online groups like Restore LA Program Info Exchange in Facebook.Com does. I may be a moderator but that's where we end the one on one solution help.
What you can expect to learn from this page.
- What Disaster Services to sign up with and what to ask for.
- Understanding that your income level and your employment are first on the list of things to review.
- Learn what FEMA wants you to do which is in the best interest of FEMA.
- Learn what you NEED to do and it may not include FEMA.
- Understand that their are more grants available then they first talk about.
- Experiences you should learn from.
- SBA is Dr.Evil for EVERYONE in the first 30 days then it's only Dr.Evil for 99% of you. All others will have credit elsewhere. I will explain in much detail the workings of our Federal Disaster Loan Program that will cost you thousands in lost grants if you don't learn the federal rules and the federal sequence of disaster delivery.
FEMA has not posted any data as of this date 9-15-2018.
Designated County (Individual Assistance):
Stay in Touch and Stay Reachable during working hours for all FEMA follow up questions and inspections. If you are unable to be at your home for any FEMA follow up be sure you ask someone to represent you or you may be disqualified simply because you couldn't take time off work. FEMA also needs to identify you as the person that occupied the home during the time of the disaster.
Follow FEMA Disaster Recovery Information from their official page.
But, read our resources below before you venture off into the world of FEMA and have a FEMA and SBA sales person guide you to bankruptcy or missing out on being debt free during your retirement years.